EXPERIENCED SIGN DESIGNER
Barlo Signs International is looking for a qualified individual to fill an immediate opening in our design department.
– Minimum 5 years sign design experience
– Proficiency with PC (experience with vector-based programs, CorelDraw & Illustrator)
– Ability to develop a project from concept to manufacturing
– Strong feel for aesthetics and effective use of color, typography, & visual space
– Previous experience working in manufacturing, mechanical engineering, or construction environment a plus
– Current portfolio of artwork demonstrating proficiency and knowledge of the sign industry
– Full Time (40 hours per week, M-F 8am-4: 30 pm); some overtime as required
The Designer works with our Sales staff to create signage from concept to finished product. Designers work
closely with the Sales, Estimating, Engineering, Production, and Installation Departments to create bold and
effective signage for clients of all types and sizes (local custom business to national corporate chain accounts).
The position requires an independent work ethic and the ability to work well within our award-winning sign
design team. We are looking for an experienced designer who is seeking the creative challenges Barlo has to
Salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
We are located in beautiful southern New Hampshire.
Barlo Signs International, Inc.
158 Greeley Street
Hudson, NH 03051