Barlo Signs is searching for an experienced Project Coordinator to join our team!
In this role, you will be a key player within the project team and ensure that projects are completed on time and on budget with a high level of customer satisfaction.
The Project Coordinator will support the Sales Rep from the time an interested Customer has been identified and will coordinate a project from the time of executed sale and through the final acceptance by the customer of the completed job. The Project Coordinator also ensures that the Barlo process is maintained throughout the life of the project while working in an extremely fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
The Project Coordinator is required to confidently drive projects through careful coordination with internal resources (including sales, design, estimating, production, and installation) and external resources (including customers, vendors, and contractors). This is a permanent, full-time position with hourly wage and benefits.
• Able/willing to function successfully in a team atmosphere
• Exceptional communication skills: written, verbal
• Extremely well-organized
• Self-starter, able to prioritize workload
• Must be a good problem solver, offering recommended solutions to project challenges
• Ability to multi-task, handling multiple assignments at a variety of phases
• Good at follow-up
• Maintain professional appearance and demeanor at all times
• Initiate, organize, and lead team meetings as needed
• Develop project schedules and utilize computer scheduling tools for communication
• Adaptable, change management skills, quick thinking, resourceful
• Detail oriented
• Must be reliable, maintain a good attendance record
• Strong customer service/people skills
• Identify project challenges and issues and work towards developing/implementing a solution
• Up-front individual, with confidence and honesty to be able to confront and share project
errors and mistakes as needed
• 3-5 years Project Coordinator/ Project Management experience
• Intermediate to Advanced computer knowledge: Microsoft Office 2007, Scheduling Tools
(Gantt experience preferred)
• Advanced customer service skills
All applications will be kept in strict confidence.
• Sign Industry, Sales, or Construction background preferred but will train the right candidate
Barlo Signs International, Inc.
158 Greeley Street
Hudson, NH 03051-3422.